- Your information will be stored to enable the Trust to provide membership services, deal with applications for 200 Club tickets, and any of our events which require an admission fee to be paid. You can choose to join our emailing list regarding events.
- Your information will not be shared with third parties.
- You can cancel your membership or ask to be removed from our emailing list at any time.
- Under the GDPR you have the right to view your data, correct any error or ask for it to be erased. You can ask for a copy of your records at any time. Your information is managed by our Membership Secretary who can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Information about members will be retained for a maximum of six years (in line with HMRC tax law) after the last contact with us. Information about email list subscribers will be deleted after two years of inaction / no contact.
- If you wish to complain about the handling of any complaint you make regarding your personal data, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk)